Sunday, February 27, 2011

My life is complete.

This weekend the roommates and I took a little roadtrip up to St. Louis. We did a little shopping, a lot of laughing, some wedding planning, you know, fun stuff. Oh, and I met THE PIONEER WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!! Heavens to Betsy, you guys! It was so fun to meet her, have her sign my book, and find out that a pug card I sent her is sitting on her counter.



Here's what you should know: Ree is incredibly gracious, kind, and as wonderful in person as she seems online. She's also incredibly lovely. She has a great life and it shines through. Her husband, the Marlboro Man, accompanied her. I didn't go up to meet him, but he was kindly giving autographs and taking pictures too.

It's fun to meet someone that inspires you. This is way better than Julie and Julia.

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! I read her blog (well, apparently I've been missing out on the other pieces of her website, as I only read the Confessions section) and she does seem very genuine. Sweet!
    I tell ya, pugs are where it's at!

    ReplyDelete