Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bacon Chocolate. It's True.

What is one to do when they see Bacon Chocolate while in the checkout line at Whole Foods? Especially after hearing recent rumblings about bacon chocolate. The only possible, reasonable solution is to buy it. Well, to buy it and take it home and force one's roommates to try it too. That's what bonding experiences are all about: forcing people to do what they don't want to do. (Camping excluded, girls. I can see the wheels turning.) Let's edit that sentence: Forcing people to do what they don't want to do within reason. Ex: eating bacon chocolate





The results:
Sesha- not a fan
Stalena- not a fan
Amy- not the best thing I've eaten, but not the worst.

1 comment:

  1. I tried the dark version not too long ago... I agree with you - it's interesting and a good experiment, but probably not something I would buy again. And I'm a bacon lover! One thing I AM planning on making soon... maple-bacon ice cream. oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete