Sunday, January 16, 2011

And the winner is.....

Look, it's low-tech around here. And as much as I try to treat my roommates like minions, they keep refusing to serve me and do as I ask. Since I have no idea how to enable technology to randomly choose a name and since the girls won't help me either, I had to choose the highly scientific paper in a bowl.

Try to follow this highly scientific process.


All names are written down. This particular list was written in the order the comments were received.


The names are cut up with no preference given.


After much stirring with eyes closed, a slip of paper is pulled (with eyes still closed), and the winner comes out to be Clara!!

Congrats, Clara! You'll be hearing from me. If you don't hear from me by tomorrow, assume your fellow competitors have sabotaged the electronic delivery and send me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment