1. It's been cold today.
2. I have coconut cake baking, bread rising, shredded pork cooling, and chocolate chip cooking dough chilling.
3. I watched Chuck's Day Off yesterday and now have a mini-crush.
4. The PW sent back my cookbook signed and I squealed like a 7-year-old girl.
5. This week I accepted a position in the Neonatal Intensive Care.
6. School resumes in one week officially.
7. My quilting class starts tomorrow and I'm not sure if I can even effectively operate my new sewing machine.
8. I plan on standing in line for hours in a few weeks to meet the PW on her book tour.
9. I love Jimmy Fallon.
10. David Cook is seemingly wrapping up his sophomore album.
Because of all these things and because I want an American Eskimo dog (but will not be getting one at this point)....
I'm giving away a copy of the Barefoot Contessa's How Easy Is That? cookbook. It's true. This is not a farce people.
To enter, write a comment below telling me what makes you squeal like a 7-year-old girl. I'll accept entries until midnight PST on Friday. Good luck!